Beltway Traffic Jam
The midweek linkfest:
- Cathy Seipp has far more information on the sex habits of gerbils than I needed.
- Jeff Goldstein has written a poem in honor of Sandy Berger.
- Ted Barlow notes that the numbers aren’t looking good for President Bush.
- Cam Edwards has exceeded his bandwidth.
- Dodd Harris catches another bit of Kerry hypocrisy.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.