Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Michael J. Totten is for Bush. Barely.
- Spoons is dubious of Charlie Gibson as a neutral debate moderator.
- Kathy Kinsley will clean your blog. Cheap.
- Terry Oglesby extols the virtue of the minivan.
- Glenn Reynolds will be on CNBC and MSNBC early this evening.
- Jeff Taylor reports on gay nightclub owners against DC baseball.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.