Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest returns:
- Stephen Green is back VodkaBlogging after a hiatus imposed by the incompetents at
- Dean Esmay points out that both Bush and Kerry voters are idiots.
- Patrick Ruffini is back running his own blog after a hiatus to run the Bush 2004 website.
- Belmont Club’s Wretchard is instituting a format change.
- Michele Catalano has instituted a temporary logo change while she awaits the one with “fuzzy bunnies, half naked women, satan and kittens.”
- Dodd Harris reflects on the naming of the new Education Secretary.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.