Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Dodd Harris celebrates 4 years of Ipse Dixit by opening the blog to all comers.
- Eugene Volokh and his conspirators have sold out to the highest bidder.
- Jen is already avoiding the malls in anticipation of Christmas.
- Jeff Goldstein identifies a possible replacement for the National Hockey League.
- Scott “Smash” Koenig gives us his Rules of Engagement.
- Tim Worstall rebuts the banalities of Oliver Willis.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.