Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Megan McArdle explains why, if you love nature, you should got out and shoot some animals.
- Barry Ritholtz notes that the music industry doesn’t understand how to market music.
- Norman Geras is pleased that President Bush is looking at polls selectively.
- Terry Oglesby knows a certain NBC replacement anchor he won’t be watching.
- Phillip Carter has passed the Bar exam and is now officially a dirty rat lawyer.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.