Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Bill at InDC ponders Thomas Jefferson’s hypocrisy.
- John Little passes on word that one operating system that barely anyone uses is now ahead of another one hardly anyone uses, while 95% still use yet a third one.
- Michael Demmons wonders if ads featuring gay men in bed wrapped in an American flag is the best way to promote acceptance.
- Brett Marston gives yet another reason Latvia has a better Supreme Court than the U.S.
- Dodd Harris reflects on what a lovely day it’s been.
- Raffi Melkonian wonders why anyone likes Cheesecake Factory.
- Ogged links a tool for obsessive bloggers everywhere.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.