Thursday, March 15, 2007
Time for Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
brought to you by Rodney Dill — TIME MAGAZINE Person Of The Year — 2006
Winners will be announced Monday PM
Two members of Insane Clown Posse (I.C.P)converted this week. Asked why, they answered “we wanted to be in Adam Sandlers “Thanksgiving” song.
Cindy Sheehan makes an appearance at the DC anti-war protest.
Does this outfit make me look fat?
Quit clowning around and take off that stupid hat!!!
Embarrassing clown moment #14: two clowns showing up at a party in the same outfit.
A congressional “fact-finding” tour.
Due to stricter security, suicide bombers resort to a new tactic.
(No one EVER suspects the clowns!)
* The staff of Air America
* The Pink Flash mobs were getting smaller… and weirder
* Drink up, Shriner!
* (nod to Cheech and Chong)…I’ve never seen anyone he that much acid in my life. I hope you’re not busy for about a month…
* This is Bob. Bob’s doing very well. Except when those side effects kick in.
* The Beatles “Abby Road, part three” cover. Notice that Paul is still barefoot, clearly indicating he’s dead.
After the fringe left attempted a sit-in at her Capitol Hill office, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi faces the harsh reality of dealing with Democrats of various stripes.
Bumblebees, finally getting the message that they can’t fly, overcompensate in NYC.
“Kindly inform them that never once in my ‘Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free …’ spiel did I utter the words weird or fashion-challenged. Let’s send these to American Idol.”
Chapter One, page one:
Khalid Sheik Mohammed had had better days…
“If I knew the only job I could land after being laid off as a US Attorney was this stupid clown gig, I would have prosecuted every Democrat in New Mexico.”
“That was the worst plane ride of my life.”
The democratic contenders are out early in New Hampshire.
The flying Imams are seen going to court to file suit against the airlines and passengers for the flight they were kicked off of for suspicious behavior.
I am not an animal! I am a human being! I…am…a man!
General Pace pointed to the two soldiers crossing the street saying even when he doesn’t ask, he can sometime tell when there is something just not right about a soldier.
The democrats are seen leaving the building in protest over the selection of Fox News. “They are just a right wing propaganda machine intent on distortion to make us look like clowns.”
AP was rocked by a Fauxtography scandal when an unedit picture of Reid and Pelosi was released.
“It did not take long for the brothers to realize that their attempt at feigning Jewish orthodoxy for the festival had gone horribly awry.”
Two patrons of Venetian Tanning Salon leave the court house after filing charges against them. Sun lamps located behind some louver panels mal-functioned and caused them to tan irregularly.
1) ..we are the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild….
2) Auditions for the next Batman Begins Part Duex: Teen Joker
3) Who knew their was two costumes of insides John Murtha’s spincter? (sp?) And more suprisingly that they would both show up at the same graduation ceremony?
After their case was laughed out of court, the plaintiffs in Fat Clowns v. Coulter vow to continue their fight against unkind language.
I’m telling you Aaron, something isn’t kosher about those two.
I’m sorry, but some hookers should only work at night.
Manolo says, the Manolo he loves the super fantastic clowns, but the shoes are not right for these ones.
Sometimes you can get a ten from a two at 2 a.m. after a six pack, but these girls are looking at multiple cases to get above a five.
I think we may have just figured out why the Israeli army didn’t do better in Lebanon last year.
[…] Outside the Beltway (THU-M) […]
The federal investigators who were supposed to find out who leaked Valerie Plame’s name turned out to be the same ones who were supposed to build a case against Sandy Berger.
Second pass with a few more ideas:
* With the addition of these two, Al Gore is no longer two clowns short of a circus.
* Now where did we park the car?
* So, you’re a clown fish, huh? Hey, Say something FUNNY.
* The Invasion of the Ku Klux Clowns was unexpected.
* Don’t bother… they’re here.
* Clown Clones
* Hmmm. Evidently, angry clowns DO charge.
* It was at this point that Data realized his emotion chip had hit another programmatic snag.
* Another little known movement in Hait-Ashbury during the early nineteen sixties was…..
* Playboy’s cover for the issue of “The Girls of Clown College”
Padding? WHAT padding?
Filming began in New York today for Spawn 2: Zionist Enforcer.
Looks like we’ve stumbled onto a Scooby-doo mystery, gang
1) As you can see from the costumes, it’s no wonder the Persians were not only defeated by the Jews, but that it took almost a million men to kill just 1,400 Greeks.
2) These guys give a real reason why you should be afraid of clowns.
The Bar Mitzvah became uncomfortable when the clowns were invited to read from the Torah.
Next on “The View”…
Next on “The Viewâ€…
Rosie O’Donnell converts to Judaism
Chevy Chase and Dan Ackroyd try to resurrect their careers with “Spies Like Us II: Oy Veh!”
We’re not really mohels, but we did a birthday party at a Holiday Inn in Crown Heights last night.
At little Joshua’s Bar Mitzvah, the clowns, hired as entertainment, were immediately escorted out when they sang ..’Hava Tequila’
..Next on “What Not To Wear“
Weekend Caption Contests…
Other Current Contests . . ….
“Ain’t never gonna do it without the fez on…”
Several of Adele Lutz’s creations that were rejected by David Byrne before he finally settled on the Big Suit for Stop Making Sense.
As the senior senator from New York, Chuck Schumer exercised his right to walk before Hillary in Crown Heights’ St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
The IAEA stops at Katz’s Deli to pick up some knishes on the way back to Turtle Bay.
… and the Fitzmas Costume Ball goes on and on …
Damn, I miss John Belushi…
1. In an effort to save money, the city has combine the American-Jewish Parade with the Ringley Brothers Parade.
2. Who’s the Clown in the Fez?
(Hey! Nobody said the word Fez! It had to be said.)
It was easy to see why only two of them got out of the car this time.
The Goldman Bar Mitzvah was completely ruined when someone played the song, “Send in the clowns”!
“Don’t knock civil unions. Folks are united in their civility. And it’s like high school. You can dance with any sex!”
Bill Richardson – “C’mon advise me! I don’t know whether to shout Hare Krishna or get Babs to sing Send In The Clowns. This is the true March Madness.”
Make a one-time donation