Monday, May 23, 2005
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
1) Each participant will observe a moment of silence.
2) Each participant will then take 20 paces, at a rate of 1 pace per second.
3) Each participant will then turn and fire at his or her opponent.
4) Each participant will continue to fire until his or her opponent is vanquished.
Well, one of us has to start the sniffing.
“Find what you are looking for, you will. Go there, I can not. Know what I am talking about, do you? Hmmm…?”
“Gotta go. Good grief. Star Wars comes out and suddenly he’s President Yoda.”
“Uh, Mr. President? That’s not a shoelace.”
Karl Rove: “Sit….Good boy”
“I knew I should have gotten a turtle.”
No, George, I said, “Take Barney on a hike.”
* No, Mrs Beasley isn’t in THERE, either.
* Now taking bets on who lifts his leg first
* The President showing he can take a more receptive tone with other opinions.
Darn dog was down here a second ago. Where could he have got to?
On closer inspection, these are loafers.
“Ya know, when I snap my fingers for anyone except the French, Russians, Koreans, Chinese, Muslims and you … they jump. What heritage are you anyhow?”
“Crap they’re tied again. Get the hose!”
“This new SHOOBA sucks!”
(think Marco Polo)
W: I dunno Barney, they look like they’re tied to me…
Barney: Well check them again.
Barney (to self): Dumbass.
Hey Barney, look. This is how you assume the “Compromise of the Seven Suckered Saps” position.
As the world looks on, President Bush performs another percarious political balancing act…
“Barney! Whatever you do…DO NOT let go!!”
“Yo, Barney! Before you go, would ya do a ‘Simon says stand up.’ first?”
“Ok, so I’ll stay here with my eyes closed and count to 100 and you’ll go hide and then you’ll bark and with my eyes still closed, I’ll try to find you.”
Make a one-time donation