Beltway Traffic Jam
Blogrolling.com continues to be down and I’m still having trouble accessing several blogs on my Top Referrers list from home (a combo of problems with my ‘net connection and very slow sites on their end, I’m guessing.)
So, given those handicaps, the Friday linkfest:
- Kevin Aylward is having a Campaign 2004 daughter match-up, with an assist from Sean Hackbarth.
- Jeff Quinton uncovers John Edwards’ shady past.
- Hugh Hewitt has a new book due out soon; the blogosphere is already pushing sales.
- Will Collier reports on Mike Ditka’s stealth campaign to be Da Gov’ner.
- Bill Wallo wonders about efforts to understand terrorists.
- Charles Fenwick argues that lousy service is the harbinger of economic recovery. He’s a Navy vet with a new blog called Eye of the Storm.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.