Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Winners will be announced Monday
It’s raining mutant fish. Hallelujah!
The long anticipated Devo comeback tour kicks off in Asia.
Introducing the new RadCo umbrella: for when plastic and duct tape just aren’t enough.
The new school uniforms raised more than a few eyebrows.
A nice turnout for Homer Simpson Appreciation Day.
“Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee ….”
(The one, the only, Muhammad Ali)
Radiation clean-up crews are busy as bees.
This is not your mother’s Expedient Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Since the nuclear accident, police in Tokyo have been forced to adopt new rain gear.
o/~ We’re singing in the rads, just singing in the rads… o/~
Coming soon to a theater near you: “Godzilla vs. Nuclear Tron!”
North Koreans model new radiation-deflecting rainwear.
Introducing: All Weather “Glo-wear”.
The “Glo-wears” dance to the tune, “You Light Up my Life”
I’ll steal one from Blue Oyster Cult:
History shows again and again how nature points up the folly of man
Worst-timed flash mob ever.
When a hornets’ nest at the Fukushima plant became exposed to radiation, it led to the creation of the Hornet-Men, much like the radioactive spider turned Peter Parker into Spider-Man
Fukushima still retains its title as “Japan’s Home to the Burlesque Line.”
Fallout from the WI Supreme Court election reaches Japan! Video at 11:00.
T-t-t-talking ’bout my radiation. Hope I die before I get old…
Turning Japanese, I think I’m turning Japanese, I really think so…
Whatever happened to all this season’s losers of the year?
My “Woe Men!” in Tokyo…
The radiation and pain falls mainly on the plain…
The latest Busby Bezerkly musical.
Neun and neunzig daft walloons…
As a noted scientist it’s a bit suprising that she blinded me with pseudo-science…
The man in the street draggin’ his feet don’t wanna hear the bad news…
1) “It’s ‘Reigning Men’: I mean, radioactive isotopes (iodine –131)!”
“Bee all that you can bee!”
(Candidate for Bottom of the Barrel)
Nice to think that that umbrella led me to a vow.
The brolly follies?
Fall Out Boy reunion tour.
What do you call a bunch of comics make jokes about radiation? RADicals
cut, cut, cut. Fourth on the right, would you please get your umbrella in line.
The NYT reported a million man march against nuclear power in Seoul.
The rally was a success even if they didn’t get enough people to show up for the volume clothing discount
You know, if one of those nukes blows up near Seoul, they are going to be in deep kimche
Sadly, there was so much lead shielding in their umbrellas that they couldn’t raise them above their heads.
2) Inspired by the Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant disaster, this year’s latest spring fashion line: fission wear.
3) Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant workers lineup to get their Xmas bonuses a little earlier than expected this year.
4) Although management would not explain the reason for it, Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant workers nevertheless lined up to get their Xmas bonuses a little earlier than expected this year.
5) SNL’s “Attack of the Africanized Radioactive Killer Bees” makes its red carpet movie premiere.
6) Inspired by the Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant disaster, the latest in this year’s must have spring fashion survival line along with an ample supply of can goods and shotgun shells: Fall Out Shelter Wear.
7) Shareholders of the Tokyo Electric Power Company gather outside an emergency board meeting called to discus their options regarding the Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant disaster in order to prevent a hostile takeover by Godzilla.
8) With Godzilla looming on the horizon in a hostile takeover attempt, shareholders of the Tokyo Electric Power Company gather outside an emergency board meeting called to discus their options regarding the Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear power plant disaster.
Make a one-time donation
OTB Caption Contest Winners
North Korea Setting Clocks Back A Half-Hour For Some Reason
South Korea Elects New President Who Favors Dialogue With North Korea
Northam Refuses To Resign, Denies Racist Photos Are Of Him
Three Judge Panel Upholds South Carolina Voter ID Law, Delays Implementation