Today is the fourth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon by the Islamist terrorist group al Qaeda.
Steven Taylor posts his recollections of the day, which closer mirror my own since we were working in the same office at the time.
- Michele Catalano rescues her contemporaneous thougts from the memory hole.
- Jay Tea compares and contrasts the 911 attacks and Hurricane Katrina.
- Chris Muir, too–in cartoon form.
- Jen posts a photo and President Bush’s remarks at the National Day of Prayer three days later.
- Bill Quick calls for a National Day of Rage.
- Jawa Report is having a caption contest with no winners.
- Matt at Blackfive has a poem.
- Stephen Green looks at the bright side of life.
If I missed you, feel free to add yours using the TrackBack feature.