Go ahead and pop a few.
- Via RawStory: ‘I’m out’: Dilbert cartoonist says he’s finally done with Trump.
- Another ally-turned critic via AL.com: Mo Brooks says Trump ‘dishonest, disloyal, incompetent, crude’. To which I can only note that Trump was all those things when Brooks sought his endorsement. And it didn’t stop Brooks from running for the GOP’s Senate nomination as “MAGA Mo Brooks.”
- Speaking of MAGA supports and Trumpesque behavior, the Daily Beast reports:
Tom Brady’s Charity Is Good at Giving Money—to His Own For-Profit Company.
- Via NBC News: Did Trump hurt Republicans in the 2022 elections? The numbers point to yes.
- I’m sorry, what?!. Via the NYT: KFC Apologizes for Linking Chicken Promotion to Kristallnacht