Beltway Traffic Jam
By popular demand, I’m experimenting with the Classic version of the Traffic Jam, featuring honest-to-goodness links within the post itself. Today, with the Beltway area panicking over snow and the likely traffic snarls that will ensue, is as good a time as any.
The daily linkfest:
- Megan McArdle reflects back on the bad old days.
- Phil Carter provides insights into the life of a combat surgeon.
- Brad DeLong charts Labor Productivity Growth in America and reaches a surprising conclusion.
- Thomas Nichols gives the highs and lows of being stationed in Hawaii.
- Dean Esmay points to a disadvantaged group in America that’s flying under the radar.
- Cam Edwards is willing to rename Christmas if he can rename Ramadan.
- LaShawn Barber is looking for some Christian guest bloggers.
To join in, choose a post from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.