Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Tyler Cowen wonders why XBox prices haven’t gone up to meet high demand.
- David Adesnik and the OxBlog gang have had 2 million visitors. Congrats!
- Will Wilkinson is in denial about his hostility.
- Bill Ardolino showcases the best digitized Canadian pseudo-rap ever utilized in a rock song.
- The Key Monk nominates his own Person of the Year.
Create your own linkfest below. To join in, choose a post from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.