BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
I’m working from home today owing to the snow, but most people around here lack that flexibility, so the show goes on.
The daily linkfest:
- Alex Knapp questions the BBC’s telepathic bird sighting.
- Stephen Bainbridge is perplexed by an odd judicial order in the Martha Stewart case.
- Poor Jen had to go in to work today.
- Bill Hobbs says there are two ways to assess deficit numbers: the right way, and the media way.
- Rambling Morgan asks that we excuse her sunburned boobs. Consider it done!
- Dodd Harris anxiously awaits Super Bowl [L]XXXLVIII, which rolls around in 2054.
- Kevin Ayward continues to chronicle all things lewd, this time a play.
- Venomous Kate takes a stand against renting one’s infant to drug dealers.
- The Other Kate thinks Hans Blix is showing just a wee bit of inconsistency.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.