BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
The roads are icy and I therefore worked at home again. The panic is setting in. Even the federal government shut down early today because of the weather.
The linkfest, however, must go on:
- Jay Solo is having dreams about Michael Moore and Jay Leno.
- Frank J lists Top Ten Ways Bush Could Lose the Election. At least two of them are funny.
- Anastasia has the Bonfire of the Vanities. (OTB has it next week.)
- Bill Dennis has a really hot picture of Drew Barrymore, who has endorsed Wesley Clark. But I’m willing to overlook these things.
- Sean Hackbarth has
yet another of these damnedwhat I hope will be the penultimate Duck Hunt.
- Venomous Kate says it’s irresponsible to do it without protection. She makes no allusions to showering with a raincoat, however.
- One Man Band writes, “Two things you never thought you’d see in the same picture: the pope and breakdancing…” There is, alas, no picture.
- The Other Kate notes that Canada’s deficit is higher than the U.S.’s.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t
automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.