Beltway Traffic Jam
- Blackfive has a musical tribute to Howard Dean.
- The Argus reports that an Oregon town has found a use for geriatric cops.
- Michael Demmons has an offer than you probably can refuse.
- Chris Muir needs help getting Day by Day syndicated.
- Terry Oglesby reports on good ol’ Southern ingenuity.
- Steve Bainbridge notes that saying John Paul II is the most capitalist pope in over 100 years isn’t saying much.
- Jeff Quinton reports on the evil Girl Scout-Planned Parenthood axis of cookies.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.