Beltway Traffic Jam
The real traffic jam has already started.
The last linkfest of the week:
- Meryl Yourish needs some Jewish friends.
- Joy Larkin notes that a lot of patent attorneys don’t have B.S. degrees. [Not counting the J.D., I take it? -ed.]
- Dodd Harris needs captions by midnight.
- Andrew Sullivan reports that Le Monde has joined the war on terrorism.
- Blackfive has a post about this and that.
- Kevin Aylward has a caption contest, too.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.