Beltway Traffic Jam
Rainy today–a good day for telecommuting.
The Thursday linkfest:
- Dan Drezner has a free link to his latest TNR piece–plus footnotes and a virtual 2×2 matrix unavailable to subscribers!
- Zygote is analyzing the plots to 26-year-old movies.
- Julian Sanchez reports on a girl sexually abusing herself.
- Megan McArdle isn’t sure whether she’ll vote for Bush or Kerry. She also thinks her dog would make a good Senator.
- Donald Sensing offers no advice on how to respond to the Fallujah attrocities.
- Kevin McGehee still doesn’t have any nude photos of the Olsen twins, or any of a host of other youngish celebrities
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.