Beltway Traffic Jam
It looks like I’m finally going on the network at work, which means today marks the end–at least for now–of the regular telecommuting. I’m not looking forward to the commute (although I’ll likely time shift to avoid the worst of the traffic) but it’ll be good to interact with live people again for a while.
The Friday linkfest:
- VodkaGuestPundit Will Collier commends Barbra Boxer.
- Tony Woodlief seems to be back in business.
- Paul Muller points to some really weird taxes.
- Here’s a switch: Rodney Dill sponsoring a caption contest.
- Bill Quick questions President Bush’s, um, intestinal fortitude with respect to spending.
- Venomous Kate reports that an actual Nigerian is behind the Nigerian e-mail scams.
- David Wissing notes that today is the 9th anniversary of the Drudge Report.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.