Beltway Traffic Jam
Apparently, today was free pass day at the nuthouse in D.C. every major road had one or more accidents both morning and afternoon.
The Humpday linkfest:
- Dodd Harris analyzes the economics of Lithuanian prostitution.
- Matthew Yglesias has a dark secret, not involving death squads.
- Meryl Yourish predicts war with Syria over Lebanon after the election.
- Venomous Kate unveils the new site design.
- Stephen Green asseses the merits of Trek as science fiction and of Jolene Blaylock’s backside.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.