Beltway Traffic Jam
The last linkfest of the week:
- Venomous Kate notes that she is female. I, of course, didn’t notice because that would be wrong.
- The sexist pig Kevin Aylward is offering to sell photographs exploiting some poor person forced by the patriarchy to advertise herself as “Hot Abercrombie Chick.”
- Joe Katzman continues to perpetuate the stereotype that only males are knowledgable about war.
- Kevin Drum gives unwarranted publicity to Larry Flynt, who forces persons of gender to appear nude in magazines for money.
- Barry Ritholtz notes that all Bull markets aren’t alike. He doesn’t explain why we don’t alternate between Bull and Cow to be avoid the incorrect impression that only males of the bovine species understand finances.
- Rosemary Esmay has been reduced to offering photographs of her “rack” for $10. And some man-person named “Jim” gets the money.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.