Beltway Traffic Jam
I’ve been home much of the day, since the computer network at the office was down. A good thing, too, as I’m sure the traffic out there was nightmarish. Friday afternoon traffic is pretty tight from about 2-7 Fridays; it’s got to be worse before a three-day warm weather holiday.
The pre-Memorial Day weekend Traffic Jam:
- Dale Franks has come to the conclusion that many people are idiots.
- seldom thinks the Pope might not be watching American television.
- Kevin Aylward has the Wizbang caption contest up.
- Dodd Harris needs entries for the Ipse Dixit contest by midnight.
- Steven Taylor has his doubts about the upcoming Dukes of Hazzard movie.
- Taegan Goddard has more bad news for President Bush.
- Bill Quick is getting back into the novel writing business.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.