Beltway Traffic Jam
Late Jam today, owing to some after-work errands and then lack of Internet access when I got home.
- Jen is approaching 50,000 visitors and is going to celebrate with some Thunderbird.
- Rob Tagorda notes that the Europeans haven’t been very cooperative, either.
- Henry Farrell passes on news of a good sale on books.
- Dan Drezner agrees that we’re in the Golden Age of animation.
- Steven Taylor disapproves of twisted logic.
- Jeff Goldstein explains al Qaeda logic.
- Bryan tries to decypher liquored-up NASCAR logic.
- Steve Verdon examines academic donations to political parties.
- Jeff Quinton examines gross, inflated movies.
- Steve Bainbridge argues that lawyers aren’t completely worthless.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.
I’m running out of ways to say thanks for the linkage. Maybe I’ll hunt down foreign translations for the future….I’m assuming, of course, that you’ll continue to link to me. 😉
So, let’s get the French out of the way – Merci beaucoup, mon ami!