Beltway Traffic Jam
The pre-long holiday weekend linkfest, somewhat earlier than usual:
- Mark Hasty has a scientific survey of some tasty pastries.
- Tiger finds an unscientific poll in Christian Science Monitor.
- Bill Hobbs notes similarities between Saddam and Michael Moore.
- Fontana Labs has a mildly amusing post on Nudist Priest, a rather redundantly named band.
- Radley Balko has a linkfest of his own.
- Steven Taylor travel blogs a ride with the kids.
- Phil Libin has an amusing post on airline safety procedures.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.