Beltway Traffic Jam
The drive in this morning was insane. It was raining pretty hard by Alabama standards, which is apparently considered an epic weather event in these parts. People were driving 20 mph for no apparent reason. I prefer to keep good tires and wipers on the car, turn on the lights, and drive at something approaching normal speed.
On with the Wednesday linkfest:
- John Cole points out a few inaccuracies in Ron Reagan, Jr.’s speech last night.
- Blackfive has some questions about Kerry’s “band of brothers.”
- Dean Esmay has some answers.
- Professor Kaos is born from the ashes of academic freedom.
- Dan Drezner thinks Barack Obama might be Harold Ford 2.0.
- Little Miss Attila does a lenghty recap of the “Terror in the Skies” affair.
- King of Fools has a very cleverly-designed Bonfire of the Vanities.
- It’s a good thing Michelle Malkin moves a lot; otherwise, she’d be as big as Michael Moore!
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.