Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Robert Cox provides reason # 4128 you can’t trust the NYT.
- Eugene Volokh reports that the butterfly ballot in Ohio is actually quite readable.
- McQ observes that some voting blocs are less bloc-ish than usual.
- Venomous Kate traces her geneology back to a Hobbit.
- Dean Esmay ponders brain replacement surgery.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.