Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- David Wissing reports that President Bush continues his post-election poll surge.
- Jeff Quinton has insurance for his late truck but, alas, not his present body.
- Kevin Aylward reports on the rise of white hate music.
- Steven Taylor was sick of blogging but is apparently better.
- John Little has discovered hateful speech at Democratic Underground!
- Scott Ott reports on the suspensions from the big PGA brawl.
- Chris Lawrence ponders why they call legislative special sessions, ‘special.’
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.