Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Herb Ely explains why the new intelligence tree will have the same monkeys.
- Kevin McGeehee muses about carpetbagger bumper stickers.
- Michelle Malkin is trying to restart the Impeach Norman Mineta movement.
- Scott Ott reports on a plan to take the Democrats national.
- King of Fools remembers the days when school uniforms were unnecessary.
- Terry Oglesby offers sage advice on the crafting of chocolate breasts.
- Megan McArdle pens an ode to TiVo.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.