Thursday, March 22, 2007
Time for Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
brought to you by Rodney Dill — TIME MAGAZINE Person Of The Year — 2006
pic 1 (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)
pic 2 (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)
Winners will be announced Monday PM
The final design of the “Bridge to Nowhere”
Federal Investigators want to know if Bono from U2 had anything to do with the final design of the half- completed project.
Chief Leadem’Overedge has has come up with a “White People Magnate” (WPM)to extract money from white peoples without the need for slot machines and gaming tables. Entry onto the WPM will cost white peoples $25/scalp, diapers will be extra.
Two words: Bungee Jumping
Doctor Evil’s giant “magnet”.
…stupid spell check didn’t know I meant “magnet” instead of “magnate”…cripes.
You know, the funny part of that is, in my ‘quick scan’ of your post, I didn’t see what you meant to say, and so didn’t realize the idea had already been posted.
The medicine man prays to the Great Spirit asking that the “S” and the “A” will be delivered soon.
The foundation to the new tourist center was laid using advanced shamanistic magical abilities.
Included in the democratic plan for withdrawal from Iraq was pork for a new road that activist said would symbolize the democrats road map.
With Captain America out of action, it was up to the latest superhero, Chief America, to foil the evil villains plot.
Okay, I’ll throw this rattle and you spit from the giant U and we’ll see which hits the ground first.
Work was halted until an environmental impact statement could be completed as to what exactly would happen if the “great spirit” used the primitive toilet facility.
Okay, a little to the right…a little more…come on guy put your backs into it. Don’t you want to build the first two lane bridge across the grand canyon?
Indians go one-up in political pork bragging rights by designing and building the “Bridge To Right Back Here.”
Sign on the bridge: White men can’t jump.
Chief Yohimbe gives thanks for only one Charles Austin entry. ; )
Unfortunately, event planners failed to realize the catastrophic consequences of inviting Rosie, Oprah, AND Kirstie Alley to the grand opening.
The Vice President wondered why they didn’t have a bulls eye across the canyon and put a Stop-N-Shoot Kiosk right there in the middle.
The new Grand Canyon overlook’s true support system: Native American magic.
The University of Illinois’ Chief Illiniwek, at his new job as greeter at the Grand Canyon Visitor Center.
1) Looks like Paul Bunyan and God were playing horseshoes again.
2) So what are the current odds at Evel Kenevel trying to fly a plane between the mountain and the skywalk by the end of the year?
3) So I bet throwing pennyies from the bridge is frowned upon right?
4) After failing to get 10,000 visitors by August the Indians opened up the bridge to BASE jumpers charging $100 a leap, and quickly recovered their investment.
In an effort to jump-start the new reservation, compulsive gamblers and fireworks aficionados were sent across a specially designed bridge to create an Indian magnet.
They must’ve been on a real bender too. One stuck here, one in St. Louis, and none anywhere near the Washington Monument for a ringer or a leaner.
* A troll bridge.
* Evil Kenivil’s ramp was not quite built the specifications
* The bridge that Ted Kennedy saw at Chappaquiddick
* ….but if you hit it at 90, you can make a really cool screeching noises.
* Don’t you think this is a lot of effort to put up to view a water treatment plant?
* Coated in Teflon, the structure is expected to last a thousand years. However, the insurance companies involved with the project are questioning its safety.
* Sign at entrance: No bananas!
The opposing magnets lay securely anchored on cliffs across the Grand Canyon from each other while an Indian chief, shaking a rattle thingy, prayed that the “great spirit in the sky” would draw the cliffs together, finally enabling the Fukawee tribe to venture east.
Rodney, can I suggest this picture for a caption writing contest?
Chief Rubbin’s Racin’ applauds NASCAR’s newest – yet most puzzling – short track, The Grand Canyon International Raceway.
“Where ya gonna put the slot machines?”
Ha, my ancestors sold great Island to white man for beads worth $24, I sold cliff to white man for this trinket, 50,000 dollars upfront placed in an interest bearing money market account and 15 percent of the total profits. Cha-Ching.
Weekend Caption Contest…
Other current contests . . ….
“I got your fifty pound cheddar cheese wheel here, where do you want it?”
Is Big Gay Al doing another USO show?
Oh no, it’s another Cher farewell concert!
Chief Illiniwek is apparently still looking for work.
1) Everyone’s waiting for the 1st International Drifting Competition to take place once they remove the walls, it’ll be a killer show.
2) Who’ll be the 1st Presidential hopeful to visit it to garner American-Indian votes?
3) Couldn’t they of just invested the money on making a manufacturing plant, instead of a tourist attraction, to you know like get Indians working?
4) Next secret level to drive on in Grand Theft Auto: The Great Empty Desert.
Indian Chief: “You! Spend money. Go Home. Me fiddle with giant magnet.”
Bridge Of Dreams. Learn heapum about white man. “If you build it, he will come.”
“Take it up Chief,it`s the airport metal detector for Grand Cayman.”
Make a one-time donation