Monday, June 18, 2007
Time for Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners may be announced Thursday PM
(Buzz, zizz, pop) I now pronounce you “Made in Korea”
* The best man was automated.
* You ever get the feeling that these big as weddings are getting more and more like an assembly line?
* look at it this way; he’s not going to eat anything, and will save a fortune on the catering.
* If your robot attended your wedding … You might be a megageek.
* we managed to get a couple of pictures of Robbie, before he got into the graphite, and started acting like a drunken fool.
* The only thing missing was the green hair.
* It wasn’t until several hours later that the robots several strange and wonderful attachments proved their worth. (Let’s just say they weren’t Micro, Soft)
* The robotic version of “Father of the bride” was, unsurprisingly, shot in Japan.
* Osamu, why is your robot saying “Exterminate…Exterminate…Exterminate…”
“Are you sure your father likes me?”
“Of course I am. He was smiling, wasn’t he?”
* The modern version of a shogun marriage.
* The preacher Richard Reed and Sue Storm should have hired.
* Blankety blank software bug keeps telling me I can now beat the bride. I didn’t order a Muslim wedding.
* Maybe Georgia was right about banning ‘marital aids’.
* Tacky, tacky, tacky. Everyone knows yellow was last season’s color.
* I didn’t know the Episcopalians had expanded to Japan.
* I admit that I foresaw gay marriages leading to polygamy, but I didn’t see this threesome coming.
* The Suzuki 100 has a self adjusting ‘drive shaft’ so as not to show up the husband.
* Chinese couples exploit a loophole in the one-child policy with an instant family plan.
* Reason number 47 why women don’t really want men involved in the wedding planning.
* We were married by a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine.
“Danger Will Robin-son, DANGER!”
You said you wanted a threesome on your wedding night….
Good to see that Marvin found suitable employment.
Steve Jobs announces the Apple iMaritalAid to wild applause at MacWorld 2007.
The ECUSA has gone too far this time.
Wii want to play!
Well, it doesn’t look quite right, but it’s got Bender’s voice and attitude down pat.
The next step: robosexual marriage.
Michael Rennie was ill The Day the Earth Stood Still, but he told us where we stand…
“What, no Elvis impersonators were available to conduct the ceremony?”
“I’m so ronery. So ronery and sadry arone…”
And do you, Mr. and Mrs. Hosuku, take this robot as your lawfully married artificial womb?
Being introduced to your new bride’s hi-tech vibrator can be quite…awkward.
Well, THERE’S something that’s gonna be re-gifted!
And all our best man requeats is adaily recharge and has a crush on a SUV
You may now bring part M-325-SQZ in contact with part M-325-SQZ of your bride.
When the Catholic Church said it had a way to stop their child molestor problem, this wasn’t quite what anyone imagined.
… seconds before the cute and friendly looking anti-breeder attack droid exploded and killed every one in the room….
“Huh, the AFP says Choi Won-suk. But I bet your new bride will!”
* Hours later, it had all gone horribly wrong, when Robbie’s Arm Wrestling program was discovered to have a bug in it. Fortunately, the bride’s arm was reattached.
* The marriage of Ct Borg and Anne Droid
* The real surprise of the evening didn’t come until later when the groom found that the real robot was the one in the white dress.
* Domo Arigato-Mister Roboto Himetsu Wu Suri Ti-Kilroy
* How come you never see this guy and Al Gore in the same place?
* Uh-Oh… his navel’s blinking!
* (that announcer guy) …..Next time on “Love Boat- TNG”
The next step in mixed-marriages.
“Yes, it’s true that Kim Jong Il has No Dong. Thank you humans, I’ll be here all week. Try the veal.”
“Later on we’ll see if you still think I’d be more useful with hands instead of these vibramitts.”
“Domo arigato, Mr. …, … um, Roboto.”
“I’m a Seoul man.”
The new host for The Price Is Right. “Come on down. You’ve won a wedding!”
The Marriage Has Two Faces.
The makers of the popular Slam-Man exercise robot have launched a product in their new marital aid line: The Slam-Bam Thank You Ma’am.
“I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that.”
1. Yes, Dave, I could do that. But this flick is barely holding on to a PG13 as it is.
2. Wife, I’m certain a few videos would be a greater help maritally than this.
3. I see somebody went extremely al Queda on her ex.
Man thinking: “…and THIS model’s headache mode has been disabled.”
Woman thinking: “…and this model will run for 8 hours on one charge.”
Robot Thinking: “I think I’m in love with their new clothes washer… rroowwwwrrrrr.”
We’ll turn it off during the bouquet-tossing…don’t want anybody hurt.
Form of a Wedding Party — ACTIVATE!
“Are you looking for value? It cleans, caters, decorates, slaps your mother, serves as best man, maid of honor, minister and dispenses a lovely rose fragrance all the while.”
Sure they were all smiles . . . until Roby turned to the bride and asked, “Are you Sarah Connor?”
Roby was indeed pleased to see that the bridesmaid was a Whirlpool dishwasher with quite an excellent upper rack.
Make a one-time donation
Leading Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell Protester Discharged From Army
Caption Contest Winners
Obama ‘Fires’ Gay Arabic Linguist
Minnesota Archdiocese Faces Criminal Charges For Covering Up Child Sex Abuse
Lt. Choi Refuses to (Continue) Lie