Monday, November 26, 2007
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND 2000 AA BATTERIES ON THANKSGIVING?
It just keeps growing… and growing…. and growing…. and growing…. and growing…. and growing…. and growing….
Banging his drum, Bush 43 refused to wear his lame duck costume.
“Battery Bunny Blocks Bystanders”
The parade keeps going and going and going …
I tell ya Sean….Evolution is for real….only yesterday we were seeing pink elephants….now its pink rabbits….I think that calls for another drink…..
Ron Paulbots get a quick re-charge from their leader.
1) Next stop, Annapolis, where just like it’s cousin the White Elephant, it’ll be ignored during the Mideast Peace Conferance.
2) And I for one, will worship our new rechargable overlords when they come to defeat Hillary and Ron Paul in the primaries next November.
3) Bloomberg’s next stunt to attract attention to New York. Apparently it is extremely hard to follow in Gulliani’s footsteps.
4) See, that’s what happens in New York when the Broadway crews go on strike, it’s not a pretty sight.
The Jefferson Airplane’s giant “White Rabbit” comes out of the closet for Gay Pride week.
Go ask Alice.
Energizer Bunny in the Race for The BDS Cure, (Bush Derangement Syndrome) sponsored by the RNC.
Maureen Dowd issued a ‘No comment’ on her winning the Energizer award for the largest private use of batteries, but a loud buzzing could be heard in the background.
Geez, if I told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times, do not set her down on a pedestrian crosswalk.
* Ya oughta see the truck they use to clean up the pellets…
* A little known NYC law prohibits the shooting of rabbits from the rear of a Third Avenue street car — if the car is in motion
* The rabbit they pulled out of Al Gore’s hat.
* The worst part is, it’s a female.
* “‘Oh, it’s just a harmless little bunny, isn’t it'” – Tim
* (An exasperated Picard)… I gave the order to energize, and THIS showed up!
Krishna Krishna Hare Krishna
I can’t give it away on 7th Avenue… Go ahead, bite the big carrot.
You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes…
One of the last of the great questions posed by rock and roll, “Oh by the way, which one’s Pink?”, has finally been answered.
Outtakes from the movie Ghostbusters revealed that Gozer was originally the Energizer bunny, but then the lawyers explained the concept of copyright infringement to the producers.
“This is Pink Harvey with … the rest of the story.”
Definitely duck season.
I, for one, welcome our pink bunny overlords.
Energizer, the official battery of Pride Week. (Gawd, I think I am letting my imagination run wild with this thought…a little too much, even for me)
“. . . then Lancelot, Galahad and I leap OUT of the drum and . . . eh . . . “
And the beat goes on,
just like my love everlasting Eveready . . .
From Washington – A report that the Energizer Bunny lit a fire under the Leg(acy) of President Bush.
Cultural Differences 101: Britain displays giant figures of ancient Egyptian gods; America displays giant figures of current Commercialism gods.
The adult toy industry lauds the release of the worlds largest “Rabbit.”
Make a one-time donation
Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
Foundation Seeks To Extend Copyright On Anne Frank’s Diary By Naming Her Father As Co-Author
Barney Frank Not Running For Re-Election
Olympians Built for Success
Barney Frank Marrying Jim Ready