Thursday, March 5, 2009
Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
Who made this costume? There is no zipper!! If you know what I mean.
Yeah, yeah, cut the music already, if I hear Black Sabbath one more frickin’ time, I’m taking the building apart.
Big green monster behind me? Whatever you say, “Ganja Man.” The all you can eat buffet is in the next hall.
Seriously, Wonder Woman isn’t going to be here, wrong publisher. Now if you want me to set you up with Storm or Sue Richards, we can work something out.
I just stepped in Wolverine poop, didn’t I?
*… And that’s why I’d like to talk to you today about the Heartbreak of Psoriasis….
* But really… Is Limbaugh good for America?
* The President’s third choice for running the IRS was announced today… He is….
* Those Wednesday parties at the White House have taken a disturbing turn…
* .. and look, let’s face it… this is the only place where men in tights are consideed ‘macho’…
Red Robot: “I’m from the government and I’m here to help you.”
A top official in the Obama administration defended the vetting of their latest nominee for the defense department, noting that they had not only watched the entire movie, but the deleted scenes as well.
You tell him that he is looking a bit androgynous with that cast iron cod piece.
I agree that this is a change in the way we fight the war on terror, but is this really the best solution?
Mind like a steel trap, rusted solid.
oil can … oil can
I went to all this trouble to win the “Ironman Triathlon”and they let SPROUT there get away with steroids! NO FAIR!! Talk about “good things from the valley!!
I would have won the “World’s Strongest Man”contest…..
but somebody p*ssed off David Banner there!!
* “I am the very model of a cartoon individual!”
* I say that you can judge a man by the cartoons he watches!
* “All a superhero needs is courage, confidence, and a clean cape.”
* Calvin was RIGHT. Super Heros DO wear snow pants, when there’s snow out.
* This “Whose line is it anyway” thing keeps getting better all the time.
* The greatest hero of the mall.
* And they said Disco was dead. HA!
* After a while, though, you start passing off all the hero worship as idol gossip.
Red Robot: “You know about that ‘ I have no fear in the valley of the shadow of death ‘cuz I am the meanest mutha** in the valley’, don’t you? Well, DON’T YOU SUCKA?”
Name – Unique Geek
Location – Motor City, OTB, The World
Bio – I’m Rodney Dill. Nuff said. http://tinyurl.com/bytk6v
Unfortunately, Iron Man did not live up to his name while in the boudoir.
As Ironman ages he demands that all photos must be taken with soft focus.
“Whaddya mean I can’t fly because I set off the detectors?”
Does this suit make me look fat?
Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Demo(crats)!
Did I ever tell ya bout the week in my late twenties when I put three notches on my holster? No … how about the time I
The Republican party begins assembling their 2012 challenger.
Managers of the Luxor Hotel go before Congress, and beg the goverment to test comedians for steroid use. In a desperate attempt to save Carrot Top (file photo).
Iron Man: “I have to pee!”
Blurry, wobbly photography? Or is Tony Stark just off the wagon again?
Still going strong at a hundred and twelve years old. Robert De Niro (with cybernetic implants) picks up some pocket change, while reprising his You talkin to me? vignette, at the county fair.
Make a one-time donation
2010 NFL Draft Grades
Rand Paul The GOP Front Runner? Not Likely
Spring Forward? Fall Back? Let’s Just Pick A Time And Stay There
The Myth Of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 Inevitability And The 2016 Election
Myanmar Sentences Reporters To Prison For Reporting On Rohingya Muslims