Monday, October 17, 2005
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
(You can thank Cafe Oregano for this picture, as he pre-empted the one I had set up originally)
Due to the dark glasses, the model didn’t notice the 747 on the runway until it was too late.
Fashion designers attempt to sway public opinion about women in combat, with redesigned body armor.
This ain’t your mother’s chastity belt.
Helen Thomas without her burka.
“Don’t all the women get prettier at closing time.”
It was too late when the fisherman noticed they were trolling on the sidewalk!
Finally! Something sweet from Reuters!
“…and no one in the village noticed that the emporess wore few clothes.”
As soon as Bush announced his second choice for the Supreme Court, the angry right settled down.
Senator Kennedy was the first to approve the new body armour for our infantry.
New evidence shows President Bush’s effort to get Democrats and Republicans to work together in 2001. Aside from allowing Senator Kennedy to write the education bill, President Bush offered this as a welcome gift to the junior Senator from New York.
Terminator babe gets OTB captioner DL off 6 times in 11 minutes.
“What’s in YOUR wallet!? Or are you just happy to see me?”
The first female President Of The United States won the hearts and minds of women voters. She won the hearts and minds (and other unnamed body parts) of male voters too.
Mrs. James Joyner returns from her honeymoon, making James the envy of every man in America as she walks around the airport.
Of course, this is only a prototype, and the battery compartment will be virtually unnoticeable on the production model.
“Thank goodness I found these long socks, it’s quite chilly today!”
Donna wowed the Fifth Avenue crowd with her new fleece-lined corset buy Cabela’s.
(Agence France Presse) After a make-over, Harriet Miers appears for her Senate Judiciary Committee meetings. It appears the President was right in predicting a quick approval…
I just hope those are sslipknots on those ribbons.
Few noticed that she was wearing a ring.
After retirement, DL just couldn’t find anything ot occupy his time… until now!
T. Harris, with blow torch and tin snips in hand: “Give me room, boys, I’m goin’ in!”
And then, she exploded. The blonde bombshell prototype was a success beyond all expectations.
* What, the metal detector? No, I didn’t have any trouble. Why?
*This damned swimsuit has rusted on. Can you help me get it off?
* An interesting move to get around the minimum weight requirement
* Sports Model Chastity belt.
* Those “Support the Troops” magnets are a nice touch, don’t you think?
* What you don’t see is the thimble-like Turkish Nipple Armor.
* A crank in armor will never harm her.
* She spent the remainder of the day acting rather cantankerously.
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?
Even after she’s finished making the outfit, she’s still riveting.
“After retirement, DL just couldnÃ¢Â€Â™t find anything ot occupy his timeÃ¢Â€Â¦ until now!”
Sounds like envy LJD!
Hillary Clinton makes over her image for 2008.
No! I’m not “the” Harriet Miers
A model presents the “Chastity” dress, designed under a grant of the Administration’s Abstinence Program by top fashion designer Notu Nokee.
Bullwinkle’s girlfriend is looking for him again. He’s probably out with his other girlfriend, the pretty one.
Miers was out. Twinkie was in. And Twinkie’s grasp of constitutional law went unchallenged.
(after taking a closer look) “Oh, carp! It’s David Lee Roth!”
1. All North American, European, and Scandavian men rejoiced in Sweden’s adoption of new anti-terrorist measures, to prevent women from wearing suicide vests.
2. Ahh, hmmmm, , aaa, hmmmm. Women, why men need them.
3. Photoshoot: $500 per hour
Hair appointment: $400
Lingire bill: $80
Having her speak in front of Congress: Priceless
* I LOVE a woman in uniform!!!
* The cover picture form the new CD ZAMFIR PLAYS METALICA
* Boy, I wish she’d shuffle off her metal coils
* The new definition of HEAVY METAL
* A bikini built by committee
* An evening gown for the more active woman.
* The only drawback is, she screws up the radio reception when she walks.
* Levi Straus and Company’s latest offering is guranteed never to wear out.
* “Why are you wearing black? Nobody’s dead.” “Wait.
Um, yea, well give me another hour and I’ll come up with a caption. This needs more study. Much more study
The interrogators at Guantanamo are having to creatively adapt to the new limits on abusive interrogation techniques of prisoners.
After Mier’s name was withdrawn, the Bush’s latest nominee was warmly received by the senate. While noting that the nominee continued to shield areas of vital interest to the senators, the senators warmly praised her “level of openess not seen in many years”. In related news, C-SPAN has seen its largest audiences ever as they followed the nominee’s confirmation hearings.
“Islamic terrorist interrogator Specialist Mandy reporting for duty sir!”
Her hair was perfect.
Democracy! Whiskey! And the other one!
Maybe they’re right about global warming after all — it’s getting pretty hot in here.
“Why, yes, Senator Schumer, I am a strict constructionist. Why do you ask?”
“I’ll polish yours if you’ll polish mine.”
Under-Armor: the latest in bullet-proof garters, now available from Victoria’s Secret.
An army of one.
The Society for Creative Anachronisms’ new recruitment campaign exceeded their wildest dreams.
* The steel girdle is the ultimate weapon in the battle of the bulge. See how well it works on this average housewife.
* Matel’s newest: Amazon Barbie
* The new Greenware line of clothing; Made almost entirely of recycled beer cans.
* Look, Blacksmiths don’t have much work anymore, mate.. we HADDA do SOMETHING….
* I got the idea when going thru a car wash.
Make a one-time donation