Taegan Goddard has a roundup of the latest polling data:
- Michigan: Kerry 50%, Bush 44% (Gallup)
- Florida: Bush 51%, Kerry 45% (Survey USA)
- Wisconsin: Bush 49%, Kerry 47% (Rasmussen)
- Wisconsin: Bush 49%, Kerry 44% (Strategic Vision)
- Nevada: Bush 51%, Kerry 47% (Survey USA)
- South Dakota: Bush 51%, Kerry 41% (Rasmussen)
- Georgia: Bush 58%, Kerry 36% (Strategic Vision)
I hope whoever’s paying for polling results in Georgia is doing it for local races and just using the presidential question as a filter or distractor. I think we can safely assume Bush is going to win that one.
Taegan has links to all the polls.