Random musings on the general subject of gay marriage from around the Blogosphere:
- Steven Taylor takes a firm stance against man-dog marriage.
- Apropos this Robert Prather piece, I wonder if Rosie O’Donnell will get a refund of her $82 if the courts ultimately affirm the law making gay marriage illegal?
- McQ is more impressed with President Bush’s statements on this issue than O’Donnell’s
- Via John Cole, I see Ezra Klein has an interesting revisionist post on the biblical teachings on homosexuality.
- Andrew Sullivan seems oblivious to the point that judges can impose their will on states and municipalities, too.