Sunday Traffic Jam
Even in these parts, there’s not much traffic on Sundays. That’s a good thing for drivers but not so great for bloggers. So, to generate a little activity out there in blogland, visit these sites and add your own in the comments or trackbacks below if I’ve missed someone:
- Steven Taylor wonders if this isn’t the Year of the Jock Governor.
- Kevin Aylward is having a Carnival of the Trackbacks.
- Dana Blankenhorn says “Is blogging journalism?” is a stupid question.
- Kevin McGehee says there ain’t no global warming in Wyoming.
- Mark Kleiman decries anti-dentite Lefties.
- Juliette Ochieng has a keen insight into the Jennifer Wilbanks saga.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.