Weekend Leftover Tabs
- Via WaPo: Texan politicians won’t say this, but solar is saving their tushies right now
- Via NBC News: A Walgreens employee refused to sell condoms to a couple on religious grounds
- Via WaPo: Steve Bannon found guilty in Jan. 6 contempt of Congress trial
- Via the Election Law Blog: “A clever plan to foil a 2024 coup attempt quietly advances”
- Apparently, the editors of the The National Review are more than willing to re-litigate same-sex marriage: Republicans Should Reject the Gay-Marriage Bill.
- Via the Bulwark: Maryland GOP Throws It All Away
- Via WaPo: Lucky for Democrats, Democrats love Democrats