Some tab clearing.
- Via the NYT: Auburn Banned TikTok, and Students Can’t Stop Talking About It.
- Via the NYT: If Affirmative Action Ends, College Admissions May Be Changed Forever.
- Via the NYT: Who Benefits When Salary Info Is Public?
- Via CNN: Matt Gaetz says George Santos should go through House ethics process but should not be shunned.
- Via Slate: Kathy Hochul’s Terrible Judicial Pick Sends the Exact Wrong Message to Young Lawyers.
- Via WaPo: The Biden documents scandal is a test for the media — and an opportunity. To which I have to ask, is it really a “scandal”? If so, what a low bar.
- Via AL.com: I have a dream that one day in Alabama, MLK will no longer share a holiday with Robert E. Lee