Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Michael J. Totten makes the case for regime change in Syria.
- Sean Hackbarth will surely burn in hell for using “Arianna Huffington” and “lap dancer” in the same post.
- TaxProf has the embarassing story of a conservative professor who wasn’t discriminated against.
- Tyler Cowen has details on how to get discount bone marrow transplants and dysentery at the same time.
- Bob Cox explains how to do all your Christmas from your desk chair.
Create your own linkfest below. To join in, choose a post from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.