BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
I’m venturing into the Beltway this evening to meet up with the visiting Brett Marston at Old Ebbitt Grille downtown, where they “welcome you in a tuxedo, jeans, a business suit, shorts or a cocktail dress.” Neither Brett nor I will be in a tuxedo or a cocktail dress. No word as to whether everyone will know our names.
- Craig Henry tries to put blogging into perspective.
- Kevin Aylward on life in Wisconsin with the Packers out of the playoffs.
- Stephen Green links to piece calling the Iran earthquake deaths “genocide.”
- Sean Hackbarth has the new Duck Hunt up.
- Jay Solo writes an ode to Girl Scout cookies.
- The aforementioned Brett Marston defends moron suffrage.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post, which will display below. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.