Beltway Traffic Jam
Much lighter traffic this morning, for whatever reason. Clearly, even light rain or–oddly–bright sun cause significant traffic delays around here. Everywhere else, people just turn on their windshield wipers or put on their sunglasses and drive. . . .
- Scott Ott has the text of the Bush apology for 9/11.
- Donny Hall hopes we don’t Jimmy Carter our most recent deserters.
- Michele Catalano is off her meds and off politics for a while.
- Bryan S.’s site still sucks without the politics but he’s changed titles again.
- McQ has some thoughts on the Fallujah Super Bowl.
- Don Sensing confirms the old nostrim Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
- Julian Sanchez reports on the latest candidate for president.
- Jen talks about what to get Rummy for Secretary’s Day.
- Brett Marston has some thoughts on crackpot theories.
- Andrew Chamberlain notes that regulation is boring.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.