Beltway Traffic Jam
- Craig Henry is tired of simplistic calls for more HUMINT.
- Dean Esmay has had it with trolls and now requires comment registration.
- Stephen Green is taking your casting suggestions for the new Superman movie.
- Michele Catalano says the 1990s were “void of anything interesting.”
- Michelle Malkin observes that TuhRAYsuh Kerry isn’t your garden variety political wife.
- Kate McMillan demonstrates why 8 minutes is enough.
- Rob Tagorda offers up a Khaled al-Harbi Pop Quiz.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.