Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Kate McMillan makes the important distinction between weiner dogs and weiner-biting dogs.
- Craig Henry has a good roundup and analysis of the blog fatigue syndrome.
- Kathy Kinsley is getting tired of hurricane season. And it’s not even the playoffs.
- Eugene Volokh is looking for Stanford-proximate restaurant suggestions.
- Michelle Malkin reports that Zell Miller’s speech was toned down by the “people in charge.”
- Dodd Harris has one version of what a really angry Zell Miller might look like.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.