Beltway Traffic Jam
The combination of rainy weather and the back-to-school season means Beltway traffic is back in full swing. Oddly, I didn’t notice much of a dropoff in traffic when school let out but the return is palpable.
The daily linkfest:
- David Pinto points to an instance of Bud Selig not being a moron.
- Bill Hobbs thinks John Kerry should learn to differentiate the federal budget and the national economy.
- Kevin Aylward is seeking nominations for GOP Babe Of The Week.
- Howard Bashman points to another judge ruling gay marriage bans unconstitutional.
- Steven Taylor fixes up another batch of Toast.
- Dodd Harris points to the trenchant analysis that made Reuters famous.
- Dale Franks takes us Inside the Nuance.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.