Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Courtney Knapp entitles a post about the NHL lockout “More Bad News” but then provides none.
- Dan Drezner is building a taxonomy of academic researchers.
- Joy Larkin is back in the IT industry–a job she got via her blog.
- Steven Taylor is once again confronted with blogidentity theft.
- Bigwig hosts the second anniversary Carnival of the Vanities.
- Herb Ely believes RatherGate demonstrates “the wisdom of crowds.”
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.