Beltway Traffic Jam
I’ve got an appointment to get to, so the linkfest will be delayed somewhat. Feel free to link away to this strawman and I’ll fill it in later.
Update: The daily linkfest:
- Joe Katzman continues his tradition of cartoon blogging.
- Jeff Quinton points to a tragedy that took place in the aftermath of Bonds’ 700th homer.
- Terry Oglesby passes on word that air quality is diminished in smokey bars.
- Bryan S. has a roundup of blogger reactions to Dan Rather’s apology.
- Jen has spoken 2000 times.
- Donald Sensing has announced the beginning of a blogging sabbatical.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.