Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Steve Bainbridge reviews an 87 page microeconomics book.
- Tiger watches superhero teens while eatin’ pistachios in his Tony the Tiger underoos.
- Kevin Aylward reports on the jibjab sequel.
- Venomous Kate shares her thoughts on marital persistence.
- Bill at INDC has the Official Logo of the Global Test, proving that it’s a small word after all.
- Julia Montgomery has learned to appreciate her large rear end.
- Dean Esmay refutes the thesis that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
- Alex Knapp ponders forcing us to be free.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.