Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Howard Bashman reports on the disenfranchisement of dolphins and whales by activist judges.
- Sean Hackbarth reports on felons voting in Wisconsin.
- Leopold Stotch converts two undecided voters. But what state are they from?
- Terry Oglesby details a vehicular accident involving George Jones that actually wasn’t his fault.
- Kevin McGehee passes on the daily moronic statement from Teresa Heinz Kerry.
- Nick Gillespie thinks THK’s comedic value may be reason enough to elect her husband.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.