Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Michael Totten notes that anti-Americanism isn’t working out so well for Spain’s new leader.
- Jon Henke thinks we’ve dropped the ball on Haiti.
- McQ wonders whether shooting 50,000 volts through a 6-year-old is the best police tactic.
- Wizbang‘s Weekend Caption Contest is ongoing.
- Will Baude looks at slippery slopes as the pertain to the gay marriage debate.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.